Chat to a friendly local…
Drop by for a chat with our friendly tourism ambassadors and experienced staff who are passionate about sharing their local knowledge and helping to make your visit positively memorable. Chat to us to find the best walks, national parks, camp sites, accommodation, restaurants, scenic spots and our favourite hidden gems. We are available to help 7 days per week in person, by phone or email.
The Tenterfield Visitor Information Centre is centrally located, on the main street and within walking distance to many shops, cafes, restaurants, accommodation and attractions. With plenty of parking for caravans, RVs, cars and bikes, make the visitor information centre your first stop in Tenterfield.
Available at the centre:
- Information on accommodation, restaurants, attractions, shopping and drives within the Tenterfield Shire and surrounding regions
- Maps, directions, road conditions and bus timetables
- Local produce, gifts and souvenirs
- Group tours and itineraries
- Free wi-fi for travellers (this also extends along Tenterfield’s main street for 3 blocks within the CBD).
- NRMA electric vehicle fast charging station in carpark behind centre