Museum Entry Fees:
- FREE for National Trust Members
- FREE for Tenterfield Shire Ratepayers
- $7.00 Adults
- $5.50 Concession
- $3.50 Child
- $17.00 Family
- $7.00 per head for tour groups of 10 or more people (includes guided tour)
Museum Opening Hours:
- Open 7 days a week 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Closed Christmas Day & Good Friday.
Experience Our hand-held video players:
- Videos telling the story of Henry Parkes and Federation
- or Go to our youtube Tenterfield school of Arts to experience the videos
Recognition of the national significance of the Sir Henry Parkes Memorial School of Arts has elevated the building and its museum collection to a national mecca in the Australian federation story.
Tenterfield Cinema/Theatre is housed in the historic Sir Henry Parkes School of Arts and runs regular screenings of the latest movies. In addition it hosts a wide variety of live performances both professional and by local amateur groups.