For five generations, the Cooper family have been there to guide and support families in the Tenterfield community.
The JP Cooper & Son team offer a very personalised service. We listen to you and will support you through the sad and overwhelming time of losing a loved one.
With over a century of experience, the Cooper family and their team have a close connection to the community and we are proud to serve the families of Tenterfield when they need it most.
Organising a funeral is a daunting experience for many families. We know what to do at this difficult time. We offer guidance and suggestions to ensure that together with you, we develop a personalised funeral that will suit your loved one and the needs of your family.
We are here to help you.
Our family caring for your family
The JP Cooper& Son team offer you a personalised service, including the following:
- Funerals that focus on quality and the financial considerations of families
- Long-term membership in the Australian Funeral Directors Association (AFDA), which offers education programs and the requirement to meet the quality standards set by the industry
- Extensive family experience and knowledge of the funeral industry and how best to support you at the difficult time of losing a loved one
- Funeral plans that can be developed to assist you to pre-arrange the funeral you desire, removing the stress and financial burden from your loved ones
- We will work with you to create a unique funeral that suits your loved one and meets your family’s needs